This site raises fundamental questions that have no set answers. They have been asked by countless thinking people throughout history, both ordinary people as well as philosophers. Among the questions raised, some of the most common ones include:
- What happens to us after death? Is there an afterlife?
- Is there an actual Deity that oversees the cosmos?
If so, what is the nature of this Deity?
- If Deity exists, is it benign or indifferent to the circumstances of humanity? If such a Deity is benign, why would it countenance so much suffering and evil that has challenged humanity throughout history down to the present day?
- What is the nature of consciousness? How is subjective consciousness related to the physical brain?
Can consciousness survive death of the physical body, and, if so, what does that say about its nature?
- How can we understand “life force energy” – the energy that animates living things? Since it can’t be described in terms of the forces known to physics (electromagnetic force, gravity, strong and weak nuclear forces), how might we come to understand it?